Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More Play Time

When I looked back at the faces I had created, I decided they were missing something, so added some more marks with stamps and other bits of markings. Now I think she is finished.


And although I thought I wasa finished with making these faces, I wasn't and I continued on painting with my pan pastels.



I had a lot of fun with these, and found myself wanting to start a new one as soon as I finished one.










And then I got an itching to make a little accordian boook with them. So I made copies of the paintings.....



and added more pastels, some pen, stamps and paint to each of the miniature pieces, and put them together into an accordian book.







Now I wonder what I will work on next???



P.S. Oh yeah I decided to put the little book and some of the pastel paintings in my Etsy Shop.

5 comments:

  1. I love these. They all look amazing. Your etsy shop is tempting me...

    Enjoy all of your creating time these days! Seems like you are having a great time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything Kim, if I had the pennies I would buy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, much more value to them than just 'scribble faces' Each one is an original!

    I was folding book pages today trying to make them into a signature with a grown up stitch; resorted to the user friendly phamphlet stitch instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first piece is divine...I just love the way you did the color of all of these.

    ReplyDelete