Monday, May 9, 2011

Unfinished Face Painting.

I decided it was time to paint a face. I haven't done that for so long, and I usually enjoy it so much.


Here is a drawing I did some time ago, but I hadn't painted her yet.





And here she is.... Although I enjoyed painting her, she is not finished. I don't know where she wants to go from here, and so far she hasn't told me. But every time I look at her she says "I am not finished yet" I hope she tells me soon. Sometimes I find it hard to be patient.


3 comments:

  1. Its wonderful and so serene! The eyes look so full of wisdom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim, she's very lovely and exotic looking, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is beautiful!! And I love the numbers tumbling around her head!! She looks finished to me, but I know how these things go. She'll let you know when she's ready : )

    xoE

    ReplyDelete